Monday, 17 August 2009

Dissapointed

Picture of peloton






Megat,Zaid and me didn't win the Kota Damansara Merdeka Race.Not even top 10.What a shame. :( .In the first four laps,Megat and I can followed the fast peloton.(large main group in a road bicycle race).They were very fast up to 40km/h.When go down the small hill,the speed can reach up to 5o km/h.

In the fourth lap,I followed Megat and he pulled me very fast.After that,we have a corner and Megat 'terlajak'.He did not take the corner.I shouted at him to call him to get back in the peloton.

In the fifth lap,my stomach started to fell pain(senak) at left and right near my diaphragm.I can't breath faster because of that.I have to breath slowly and my speed also became slow.
The peloton left me just like that.

On that moment I know that I can't even win the race nor the fifth place but I still finished the race.

People who joined the race are amateur cyclist.But there was one team that have joined the Le Tour de Langkawi entered the race.I think it is not fair because they are semi pro cyclist.They have their training everyday.That's why they can won the race. -_- .

Next year,Megat,Zaid and me will enter this race again with more mentally and physically preparation.And hope to win or get the top 10.

If there is any wrong with my words and grammar,I'm sorry and do tell me. :)

2 comments:

azme said...

klaka do cite ko. byk lak terms science. hahaha

Faeez said...

kenalah practic kan ape yg kite blaja :)