
This whole week i've been busy training for cycling competition that will be held on 16th August,this Sunday,at Kota Damansara.Megat,Zaid and me will compete with other amateur cyclist.(nervous)
The prize that will be given for 1st place is RM350.2nd RM250.3rd RM150.Fourth and fifth place will get a hamper.
My time to study is very short.After come back from school,i've to do some exercises and revision.About 5 o'clock,I will start my training with Megat and Zaid at section 6 and section 4.
I hope i will win this competition.(ambitious).Wish me luck. :D
The prize that will be given for 1st place is RM350.2nd RM250.3rd RM150.Fourth and fifth place will get a hamper.
My time to study is very short.After come back from school,i've to do some exercises and revision.About 5 o'clock,I will start my training with Megat and Zaid at section 6 and section 4.
I hope i will win this competition.(ambitious).Wish me luck. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment