Monday, 14 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya.Maaf Zahir & Batin.Today is the fourth day of raya.I think it's not too late for me to wish you Selamat Hari Raya. :)

Everyone love Hari Raya.I love it too.But when it comes for Forgiving Time,that is the moment that I don't like the most.Most of my aunties will cry. :( .Escpecially my Mak Long and my Grandmother.

On that moment,my relatives and I have to queue to ask for forgiveness.First,we will ask forgiveness to my Grandmother then my Maklong and so on.

After that moment,all my aunties and uncles will give duit raya to us.I love this part.

I have 3 houses to attend for open house.hehe.I will defenitely go for it. :D

This Raya,I have a short time at my hometown.On 3rd day of raya,I already come back to Shah Alam.At the same time,I have to do my revision because SPM is just in 1 month time only. -_-

No comments: